Friday, July 11, 2008

Quirky?

I judge people by the kind of footwear they buy and wear. I don't know why I do it but I do, and sadly, most people disappoint me. Horrible, horrible taste in footwear. I've only come across a handful of people who impress me with their choice of colour, design, style and appropriateness for the occasion.

More often than not, it's hard for me to look at people's feet for more than a few seconds, and it's even worse if they are the sort that do not cover the foot completely, showing dry/dirty/unwashed feet with yellowing nails that haven't been cut for a long time. Just completely puts me off.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

For the life of me I cannot remember what kind of footwear I wore the last few times we met. And I am worried. As hell.

And for the love of God, get rid of word verification.

Butterfly said...

People manage to keep their faces and hands spotless, but not their feet. You are right. The feet really are a horrible sight sometimes!

Swetank Gupta said...

Sayandi
We have met only the one time, and really, I don't remember either. But if its any help, I wasn't judging you. Some people are above all this, and you are one of them. So there.

And the word verification is out.

Sinjini
Yep, and I find it very disgusting.

Anonymous said...

hey bhagwaan .. tabhi tere blogs mein kabhi kisi IITian ka naam nahi aata .. waise baaki logon ke gyaanwardhan ke liye bata doon ki yeh bhaisahab khud bhi apne feet hamesha saaf nahi rakhte the !!