Sunday, July 20, 2008

Flights of Fantasy

A dialogue between a call centre executive and a stewardess.

“Good Morning, ma’am. I’m calling from ICICI Prudential. Your number has been selected for a special scheme on our life insurance policies. We’d like to offer you a reduced premium on all our schemes. It’s a completely hassle-free process, with the least amount of time requirement from your end. I’ll be glad to read out the benefits if you are interested,” rambled the call centre executive on the phone as Tanya listened.

“Is this offer open irrespective of profession?” asked Tanya.

“Why yes, ma’am. Most definitely. Our only concern is to serve our customers and their interests,” said the executive, elated at finally having found a customer who was interested and listening.

“I do think I need insurance right now. I’m an in-flight attendant with one of the international airlines. Just this morning I got back from a, personally, highly eventful flight.” She hesitated, but decided to go through with the entire story. “I was complicit in a regicide, having poisoned the King of Brunei’s drink for a healthy sum. The autopsy reports are out, I have been in hiding ever since I stepped off the flight, and I have no clue how you managed to get this number.” A couple of deep breaths later, she continued further. “Every country has issued a statement denying me international immunity, and as soon as I’m found out, I shall probably be hanged, if not murdered by the King’s retinue of vengeance-seeking loyals. Yes, insurance would truly help my husband at this stage,” finished Tanya in a harrowed voice.

The executive realized he was wet. Sweating all over. Forehead, palms, armpits, groin, all the places where the sweat glands offer their fealty rather too generously. “I shall call you back in a moment, ma’am. I have some urgent business to attend to,” he managed to blurt before jamming the receiver back into its cradle.

“Hey! At least sell me a policy before you go,” screamed Tanya, howling with laughter, as the Bruneian head of state fondled her breast, the gleam of gold in his eyes.

4 comments:

Jayant said...

Why would the Bruneian head of state fondle her breast after fooling an insurance agent? What weird fetishes is she into??

Swetank Gupta said...

Haha!

Let's put it this way. They were already in the process of making love when she got a call. She got pissed, well, because these are irritating calls anyway, and also because she was in the middle of something, well, important, I'd say. So he's fondling her breast and doing other things while she's talking, but it's just that it's revealed towards the end.

What fetish(es) were you thinking of, by the way? :)

R said...

Ok, LMAO, but then, if she is making love with the king anyway, uhm.. what's the other hand doing while she answers? And shouldn't she talk less over the phone?
Think about it.

Entertaining.

Sorry for the stuff I wrote. Itching to crack dirty nonsensical ones for a long time now.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.