Saturday, August 9, 2008

The First Ever PJ Post!

The uninitiated, please read the previous post first.

PJ1

Q: What does an author, distressed at the fact that his books aren't selling and he's running short on money, say to his books?
A: Damn! Sell(, I'm) in distress.

PJ2

Q: What's the female counterpart of the infamous "male gaze"?
A: A female gazelle!

So, there you go. That's my two cents. Start with your own PJs in the comments section, or email them to me. I'll put them up in future posts with appropriate acknowledgments.

2 comments:

Saby said...

"Start with your own PJs in the comments section, or email them to me. I'll put them up in future posts with appropriate acknowledgments"

Like anyone would actually do that! :P

Butterfly said...

Can't obviously think of any at the moment. Will surely give one in my next comment.